Wednesday 12 May 2010

Please, I need your help!

If you have been around my blog for any length of time, you will have read at least one of my "getting to know you" author interviews, in which I ask authors a set of standard questions and they respond in kind!

It is a fun and informal way to gain a bit of insight into the people who put their heart and souls into stories for us to enjoy.

I'd like to freshen up my questions a bit and want to open it to you for your input. What would you like to know? And authors, is there a burning question you wish you had been asked?
I'm after questions that aren't author specific but can be asked of every author.

I would love your input so if you have the time and inclination, please fill in one or all of the boxes below with questions you would like me to be asking of the authors I interview. I'm not promising to use every one but I will make every effort to include ones that will be of interest to most people.

Fire away!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...