Tuesday 20 April 2010

Preview of MaryLu Tyndall's Surrender the Heart

Action, adventure and the high seas are always key ingredients in any novel by MaryLu Tyndall and her next novel looks set to follow the trend!

Who else is looking forward to Surrender the Heart?

Surrender the Heart by MaryLu Tyndall

Relive the rich history of the War of 1812 through the eyes of Marianne Denton and Noah Brenin, who both long to please their families but neither one wishes to marry the other. Noah is determined to get his cargo to England before war breaks out, and Marianne is equally determined to have a wedding so that her inheritance can be unlocked and her destitute family saved. When their stubborn games get them captured by a British warship, can they escape and bring liberty to their country—and growing love?

August, 2010







Enjoy the trailer:~


8 comments:

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

Thanks for sharring! I am soooo excited for this one!

XOXO~ Renee

Carla Gade said...

Looks like another great novel by MaryLu!

Laura Frantz said...

Love the cover and setting. Have never read a MaryLu book so it's past due. Bless you!

Julie Lessman said...

Oh, me, me, me!!! I'm definitely looking forward to reading MaryLu's new book because I LOVE that woman's writing! Thanks for a glimpse of the cover, Rel.

And, Laura, you need to read MaryLu ASAP ... she is wonderful!

Hugs,
Julie

MaryLu Tyndall said...

Hi Ladies! (waving at Julie!) Thanks for your comments and for checking out my trailer. And thanks to you, Rel for having me here! I'm excited about this book and the new series. It's all about God's destiny for your life. Hugs to all, MaryLu

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Gosh that looks so awesome. I cannot wait. Hey ladies, I have moved my blog. You might want to update my button.

www.creativemadnessmama.com

Kim said...

Ahhhh!! Can't WAIT!!

Kim

Amber Holcomb said...

I'm super excited for this book!!! I love MaryLu Tyndall's work--she's such a great writer! :)

~Amber

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...