Friday 22 May 2009

Friendship Friday ~ What do you value in your close friendships with other women?

Yesterday I was beautifully reminded of one of the things I most value in friendship. This is it: A friend who misses me when I don't make it to church for whatever real or lazy reason keeps me away, who gently encourages me, who lets me know she's here for me, and when she says she'll pray for me, means it. In this case, that friend would be Kendra :) And I thank you, my Australian friend, for your friendship as well.

Stealing Adda ~ Perfecting Kate ~ Splitting Harriet ~ Faking Grace ~

Leaving Carolina - Sept,09


Candace Calvert

The freedom to be honest and vulnerable, with no need for protective pretense. Because these sisters have “been there,” too.


RX: Hope
The Mercy Hospital Series
Critical Care



1 comments:

Jenny said...

I have enjoyed these special posts, Rel, and look forward to reading more. *hugs*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...