Thursday 19 February 2009

Sneak Peek at Christa Parrish's Watch Over Me

Christa Parrish's debut novel Home Another Way was a breath of fresh air in the Christian Fiction market. I'm really looking forward to being equally engaged in her next novel, Watch Over Me, releasing later in the year.

I love this cover ~ what do you think?





Watch Over Me by Christa Parrish


Deputy Benjamin Patil is the one to find the infant girl- hours old, abandoned in a field. When the mother can't be located, Ben and his wife, Abbi, seem like the perfect couple to serve as foster parents. But the baby's arrival opens old wounds for Abbi and shines a harsh light on how much Ben has changed since a devastating tour in Afghanistan.

Their marriage teeters on the brink and now they must choose to either reclaim what they once had or lose each other forever.



5 comments:

Kim said...

Rel,
You really know how to make a girl drool! That sounds like a fabulous read! Can't wait!

Jenny said...

Sounds like a good one - and I love the cover, too.

Anonymous said...

The cover is great! I can't wait to read it. . .

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, it looks fantastic, I want it NOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic cover. Can I please borrow? Love Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...