Friday 6 February 2009

Hannah Grace by Sharlene MacLaren

Hannah Grace Kane likes the way her life is turning out until Gabriel Devlin comes to town as the new Sheriff of Sandy Shores, Michigan.


Satisfied with the way her courtship with Dr Ralston Van Huff is progressing, Hannah thinks she knows how her life will pan out. Little does she anticipate how the handsome sheriff, his sincere faith and the little orphan boy he has taken under his wing, will undermine her best laid plans and create havoc in her heart and home.

Lovers of historical romance need look no further than Hannah Grace for an afternoon of sweet romance complete with a dashing hero, determined heroine and the engaging story of a little boy desperate for love. Sharlene MacLaren knows how to engage her readers with a lively faith filled story, well drawn, multi layered characters and sparkling dialogue. The first in her Daughters of Kane series, Hannah Grace is an excellent follow up to her popular Little Hickman Creek series and will keep her readers wanting more.
Relz Reviewz Extras

Reviews of Long Journey Home, Loving Liza Jane, Sarah, My Beloved and Courting Emma

Interview with Sharlene

Visit Sharlene's website and blog

Buy Sharlene's books from Amazon and Koorong

3 comments:

SHARLENE said...

Hi, Rel! You are such a gem for giving me that generous review of Hannah Grace. I am just now finishing up Maggie Rose, putting some final touches on it, and getting it ready to send off to my editor. Yippee Skippy!!!!

Hope you are having a lovely Aussie Day!

Hugs...
Shar

Kim said...

You know, Rel...now that I've read a few of Sharlene's novels, I know when I see her name on the cover it is going to be GOOD!!! I really enjoyed Hannah Grace!!

Ausjenny said...

I loved this book, I cant wait for Maggie Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...