Kim over at Window to My World tagged me for this 7 random facts meme, with a twist! The 7 random facts have to be book related facts!
So here goes! I hope others will join in the fun!
1. My Grandma introduced me to Christian Fiction with a Janette Oke book when I was about 10 years old. She is now 92 and loves borrowing my books from me now :)
2. I have a personal CF library with over 1600 books.
3. I have library software and loan books to over 60 family, friends, church members, etc. CF is not available in public libraries in Australia!
4. My favourite genre is romantic suspense - high on suspense, light on romance.
5. 5 years ago my pastor suggested I start a book club - we have around 20 members and is one of the few multi generational ministries at church.
6. I have "met" the most wonderful people through my books, authors, bloggers, publicists, readers. Many of my closest friends, I met when they started to borrow my books.
7. Aside from CF, I enjoy John Grisham, Robert Ludlum, David Eddings and Jane Austen books.
Care to share any random facts about yourself and books?
Renovating the Richardsons by Virginia Smith
9 hours ago