Kim over at Window to My World tagged me for this 7 random facts meme, with a twist! The 7 random facts have to be book related facts!
So here goes! I hope others will join in the fun!
1. My Grandma introduced me to Christian Fiction with a Janette Oke book when I was about 10 years old. She is now 92 and loves borrowing my books from me now :)
2. I have a personal CF library with over 1600 books.
3. I have library software and loan books to over 60 family, friends, church members, etc. CF is not available in public libraries in Australia!
4. My favourite genre is romantic suspense - high on suspense, light on romance.
5. 5 years ago my pastor suggested I start a book club - we have around 20 members and is one of the few multi generational ministries at church.
6. I have "met" the most wonderful people through my books, authors, bloggers, publicists, readers. Many of my closest friends, I met when they started to borrow my books.
7. Aside from CF, I enjoy John Grisham, Robert Ludlum, David Eddings and Jane Austen books.
Care to share any random facts about yourself and books?
Along the Broken Road by Heather Burch
11 hours ago