Wednesday 12 September 2007

Deeper Living!


I have just discovered a great site where you can watch interviews with some of your favourite authors online! Go check it out at Deeper Living!

You can't see them yet but they have some fabulous authors coming up...Rachel Hauck, Tamera Alexander, Eric Wilson and more.

Check out some past interviews with Colleen Coble, Lori Wick, Angie Hunt, Neta Jackson and more. Click here for their program and enjoy! I have only watched Lori, Colleen and Angie so far but when I have more downloads I'll be back! Mark Hall from Casting Crowns makes an appearance too for lovers of music!

Most are hosted by Rebeca Seitz of GlassRoads Public Relations and author of Prints Charming!

2 comments:

CeeCee said...

I came across this site, I don't know how, some time ago. I haven't had time to check it throughly out. Thanks for reminding me.

Deena Peterson said...

I watched Colleen's episode...it was FUN. So glad I stumbled across this through you:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...