Tuesday 5 December 2006

Cover Art for Courting Trouble by Deeanne Gist

Check out the great cover to Deeanne Gist's third book,
Courting Trouble
, releasing in June 2007.

From Deeanne's website, a sneak peek:-

Essie Spreckelmeyer, who turns thirty in 1895, decides she is through waiting on the Lord for a husband. So, she writes down the names of all the eligible bachelors in her small Texas town, makes a list of their attributes and drawbacks, closes her eyes, twirls her finger, and ... picks one.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May have to put this one on my Splurge list. She has such wonderful covers!

Anonymous said...

You asked who were my favorite authors? Since, I'm fairly new to Christian historical fiction, I have a few in my TBR like Catherine Palmer, Tamera Alexander, and DiAnn Mills. I've read Judith Pella Daughter's of Fortune series. Good. Set during WWI.

Did you receive Arms of Deliverance yet? Also set during WWII. I've read the first couple of pages as I do when I have a new book...seems GOOD!!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh! We mustn't forget Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. Goodles of good. Warning...don't start right before bedtime. You won't sleep. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...