Monday 25 September 2006

The Guy I'm Not Dating by Trish Perry

4 stars

www.TrishPerryBooks.com

Trish Perry has written a delightful, contemporary story about life, love and trying to do it right!
Kara has sworn off dating after her last relationship went south when her boyfriend's true colours were revealed. Gabe is making a fresh start with a new city and business venture. Their humourous first encounter is filled with embarrassment and attraction and you can't wait to see where it will lead. Gabe is intrigued by Kara and her dating philosophy. Kara is regretting her philosophy as soon as she claps eyes on Gabe!
A road trip with three wayward teenagers, a forgetful geriatric and a woman on the prowl make for a laugh out loud read! The book is full of the fun, excitement and challenges which face those in the dating game and provides a refreshing look at an alternative approach. Gabe is perhaps a little too perfect but who can resist such a guy! Kara is genuine and lots of fun and the minor characters delightfully portrayed. Can't wait for the next book!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness, Narelle, you've been busy since my last visit to your blog, and that was only a couple of days ago! I love your reviews--short and to the point. And I'm honored that you reviewed my first novel (you were my first reader reviewer!)

I hope you'll read and enjoy my next novel (in March)--I look forward to your thoughts.

Blessings!

Rel said...

Thanks Trish :) You bet I'll be reading your next book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...